New file uploaded to tengscribe

  • tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
      group.

      File : /Apocryphal modes/MTPP_a.rtf
      Uploaded by : kyrmse <certur@...>
      Description : Description of full tengwar mode for Portuguese (Modo de Tengwar Pleno para o Portugu�s)

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      kyrmse <certur@...>
    • tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 15, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
        group.

        File : /Apocryphal modes/MTPP_a.zip
        Uploaded by : kyrmse <certur@...>
        Description : Full Tengwar Mode for Portuguese (Modo de Tengwar Pleno para o Portugu�s) by Ronald Kyrmse <www.geocities.com/otsoandor/> with description (in Portuguese) in .rtf file

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 14, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
          group.

          File : /Esperanto_Modes.zip
          Uploaded by : kyrmse <certur@...>
          Description : Full mode (ready) & tehtar mode (still 1 serious bug)

          Message 4 of 18 , May 6, 2006
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
            group.

            File : /Apocryphal modes/TengwarBCS.zip
            Uploaded by : aidadjikic <aidadjikic@...>
            Description : A Tengwar mode for writing South Slavic languages Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian. While these languages are supposed to be written with the tehta placed on the previous tengwa, I am not familiar enough with all the rules so this mode places tehtar on the following tengwar. If anyone is interested in adapting it to follow Queny tehtar placement, you are welcome to use the files as reference.

            aidadjikic <aidadjikic@...>
          • tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 5, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
              group.

              File : /Apocryphal modes/Telerin.zip
              Uploaded by : tom_redruth <ecscrubb@...>
              Description : A mode for Telerin (the language of the Sea-Elves of the Silmarillion: the Sindarin were a branch of this family but their language was differentiated after the loss of Thingol and the Sindarin.) Based on Telerin notes published on the Ardalambion site. Includes modes for TengScribe and YaTT.

              tom_redruth <ecscrubb@...>
            • tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 6, 2008
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                group.

                File : /Tengwar Fonts/TTeleri.zip
                Uploaded by : tom_redruth <ecscrubb@...>
                Description : Tengwar Teleri: Elvish in the shapes of swans and waterfowl.

                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 6, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                  group.

                  File : /Tengwar Fonts/TnEolGalvorn.zip
                  Uploaded by : tom_redruth <ecscrubb@...>
                  Description : A large font for etching into swordblades.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 6, 2008
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                    group.

                    File : /Tengwar Fonts/TnEolMrnedhl.zip
                    Uploaded by : tom_redruth <ecscrubb@...>
                    Description : A large font for the pride of dark elves. Companion font to TGalvorn.

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    tom_redruth <ecscrubb@...>
                  • Andrew Williams
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 6, 2008
                      Hi Tom,

                      Been keeping a track of everything but can't access our group. Yahoo playing funny games and until I can work it, I'll keep in touch by reply.

                      cheers and it's awesome what you have done!

                      And

                      Life is not made up of the number of breaths you take, but of the MOMENTS that take your breath away...........

                      From: tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
                      To: tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 04:03:06 +0000
                      Subject: [tengscribe] New file uploaded to tengscribe

                      Uploaded by : tom_redruth <ecscrubb@netzero. com>
                      Description : Tengwar Teleri: Elvish in the shapes of swans and waterfowl.

                      You can access this file at the URL:
                      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/tengscribe /files/Tengwar% 20Fonts/TTeleri. zip

                      http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.htmlfiles

                      Regards,

                      tom_redruth <ecscrubb@netzero. com>

                      at CarPoint.com.au It's simple! Sell your car for just $30
                    • eduardo vergara

                        From: tengscribe@yahoogro ups.com
                        To: tengscribe@yahoogro ups.com
                        Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 04:03:06 +0000

                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                        group.

                        File : /Tengwar Fonts/TTeleri. zip
                        Uploaded by : tom_redruth <ecscrubb@netzero. com>
                        Description : Tengwar Teleri: Elvish in the shapes of swans and waterfowl.

                        You can access this file at the URL:
                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/tengscribe /files/Tengwar% 20Fonts/TTeleri. zip

                        http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.htmlfiles

                        Regards,

                        tom_redruth <ecscrubb@netzero. com>

                        at CarPoint.com. au It's simple! Sell your car for just $30

                        Correo Yahoo!

                      • tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 16, 2008
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                          group.

                          File : /Tengwar Software/yatt-2.1.2-win32.zip
                          Uploaded by : mtbearz2u <wil@...>
                          Description : YaTT (Yet another Tengwat Tool) Version 2.1.2 with support files (Windows All Versions)

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          Regards,

                          mtbearz2u <wil@...>
                        • albertoomonimo
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 17, 2008
                            Great

                            thanks to mtbearz2u
                            for the upload

                            ciao !

                            Alberto

                            --- In tengscribe@yahoogroups.com, tengscribe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                            > Hello,

                            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                            > group.
                            >
                            > File : /Tengwar Software/yatt-2.1.2-win32.zip
                            > Uploaded by : mtbearz2u <wil@...>
                            > Description : YaTT (Yet another Tengwat Tool) Version 2.1.2 with
                            support files (Windows All Versions)

                            > You can access this file at the URL:
                            20Software/yatt-2.1.2-win32.zip

                            Message 13 of 18 , Dec 29, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                              group.

                              File : /ElbicCaslon.zip
                              Uploaded by : peterwiegel <wiegel@...>
                              Description : Elbic Caslon, a new Tengwar-Font

                              peterwiegel <wiegel@...>
                            • tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Dec 29, 2009
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                                group.

                                File : /Tengwar Fonts/ElbicCaslon.zip
                                Uploaded by : peterwiegel <wiegel@...>
                                Description : Elbic Caslon, Tengwar in the style of a Caslon-Font, good for mass-text

                                You can access this file at the URL:

                                Regards,

                                peterwiegel <wiegel@...>
                              • tom_redruth
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 5, 2010
                                  Thanks for the new font--it looks good. I installed a duplicate with "Tengwar" prefixed to it so that YaTT, etc would find it, but I'm glad to see a clean, Roman-compatible Tengwar font.

                                  I'm updating my fonts, both the Dark Elf fonts (Galvorn, Mornedhel) and the Teleri font if I have time, to include the Unicode Private Use mapping of the Tengwar and Tehtar found in Code2001, Tengwar Telcontar, and others. The original DSS/Qwerty standardized mapping will remain, at the top of the list, making them effective with either mapping convention.

                                  And does anyone know where I can download a Latin mode?

                                  Josh
                                  <>< RBS

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jul 12, 2011
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                                    group.

                                    File : /Tengwar Software/modedit-211-win32.zip
                                    Uploaded by : tom_redruth <ecscrubb@...>
                                    Description : YaTT Mode Editor, last known version (2.1.1, corresponding to YaTT 2.1.2.) Not to be confused with M�ns Bj�rkman's Mode Editor for TengScribe.

                                    Message 17 of 18 , May 10, 2012
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                                      group.

                                      File : /Apocryphal modes/W��puro Tengwar.zip
                                      Uploaded by : mnmazur@... <mnmazur@...>
                                      Description : Wāpuro Tengwar: a mode for transcribing Japanese into tengwar using wāpuro rōmaji

                                      mnmazur@... <mnmazur@...>
                                    • tengscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 18 , May 10, 2012
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tengscribe
                                        group.

                                        File : /Apocryphal modes/Wapuro Tengwar.zip
                                        Uploaded by : mnmazur@... <mnmazur@...>
                                        Description : Wapuro Tengwar: a mode for transcribing Japanese into tengwar using wapuro roumaji