A neighbourly hello

  • masterkatsuhito
    Message 1 of 7110 , Oct 24, 2000
      Some one mentioned that my new club, Ryoko's, got
      some free promotion recently. How did it go? Oh, yes
      "From what I've seen of it it's not a good as ours so
      we can beat them easy" ^_^<br>If the spirit of
      competion helps you build your club, then enjoy yourselves.
      Good clubs are hard to create & sustain, and you need
      all the energy you can find, where ever you can find
      it.<br> And #30? I hope you make the top 10. Or even kick
      the tenchiville jerk off his fake ID built throne.
      But mostly, I hope you guys have a lot of fun
      together with Tenchi/DBZ for a long time.<br>And if it
      helps for me to stop by and growl menacingly at you :P
      just drop me a note.<br><br>Master
      Kastuhito<br>Bartender/ Shrinekeep
    • cen24810
      Message 7110 of 7110 , May 12, 2002
        --- In tenchimuyodbzstyle@y..., Arshak999 wrote:
        > Cen i got a question for ya...Why are you replying to week old
        posts?

        Try 5 week old posts...

        Yahoo changeover to groups preventing access to club(s),
        too busy to check e-mail, & internet connection down;
        all combining over a 5 week period to kick my e-mail
        checking/responding can.