Re: [Telescopes] Fujinon FMT-sx 16x70 Focus

  • Florian
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2004
      >I'm having a terrible time getting used to them. Is there a secret to it?

      Hi Phil,

      Try covering one objective with a lens cap, then with both eyes open, relax, and focus the uncovered barrel. Switch the lens cap to the other side, and again with both eyes open, focus the other barrel. I find it really helps to leave both eyes open and to relax when focusing. Once you have them set you shouldn't have change the focus hardly ever.

      -Florian