Miyauchi mailing address?

  • pharrington@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      All,

      I'm just completing an extensive article on binoculars for Astronomy
      magazine (look for it in the June or July issue) and would like to
      include a mailing address for Miyauchi binoculars from Japan. Would
      anyone know it off-hand? I have their phone and fax numbers, but
      would prefer NOT to call Japan if I don't have to. :-)

      Thanks,
      Phil
      Phil Harrington
      http://philharrington.homepage.com