[Telescopes] A great idea Phil!

  • Phil Harrington
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 1999
      Bill,

      Thanks for the kind words about Star Ware, and welcome to the group! I
      also agree with you about your assessment of the Celestron Ultima 2000. I
      was probably thinking more along the lines of adding a camera when I
      questioned the balance issue, though have also heard that a heavy eyepiece
      can do in the GoTo as well. Perhaps Celestron has addressed the problem in
      the interim. I wonder the age of your scope. How long have you had it?

      As to a 3rd edition, it's unknown right now. As always, I am gathering
      data for it, but have no firm commitment from my publisher if there will be
      another edition in the future. The 2nd edition has sold pretty well, so
      I'm hopeful that they will be interested.

      Clear Skies,
      Phil Harrington
      http://www.philharrington.homepage.com