Re: New Member Saying Hi

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hi Kevin,

      I've uploaded some images in my photo album of my observatory and telescopes. I've also added my equipment to the database. Take a peek.

      Scott

      --- In telescopes@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Dixon" <ksbtk@...> wrote:

      > Hi Scott,
      >
      > Welcome to the TT group - glad to have you aboard.
      >
      > My primary concentration is also astrophotography. What Takahashi telescopes/equipment are you using for your imaging?
      >
      > Clear skies,
      > Kevin Dixon
      > www.magnificentheavens.com

    • Kevin Dixon
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
        Very cool Scott!

        I love your observatory. I too had an observatory when we lived in NJ. We are now in the planning stages to re-assemble it on our property in GA.