Re: [Telescopes] Free 8-inch Dobs

  • mr_mpwhite
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      Aye Ron, perhaps you could donate it to a Astronomy Club in your area to
      use in there outreach programs, say like the Temecula Valley Astronomers, San
      Diego Astronomy Association, Riverside Astronomical Society,
      Astronomy4You, Orange County Astronomers or the Los Angeles Astronomical Society.

      Mike White
      Los Angeles,
      CA. 90059-3400
      U.S.A.
      N 33*54'38.540"
      W -118* 15'16.931"
      Affiliations,
      The Planetary Society
      <<>>http://tinyurl.com/b2ksg>>
      Sidewalk Astronomers
      <<>>http://tinyurl.com/352zap>>
      Board of Directors
      Los Angeles Astronomical Society
      <<>>http://tinyurl.com/yrk4pd>>

      In a message dated 2/16/2013 12:24:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      ronbee@... writes:

      This is not a spam ;-).
      I'm moving and would like to get rid of my 8-inch f/6 Discovery Dobs. I
      haven't used it in ages; so there's a lot of dust in the mirror. Also, you'll
      need to move the mirror back to its original visual observing position.

      Local San Diego/Riverside area only. I'm in Temecula, CA and if you can
      drive to my location, it's ok.

      First email to me at ronbee at yahoo.com get it.

      Thanks,
      Ron B[ee]

    • ronbee77
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
        The first response got the Dobs. He had quick fingers ;-).
        Thanks for all your responses.

        Ron B[ee]