Free 8-inch Dobs

  • ronbee77
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      This is not a spam ;-).
      I'm moving and would like to get rid of my 8-inch f/6 Discovery Dobs. I haven't used it in ages; so there's a lot of dust in the mirror. Also, you'll need to move the mirror back to its original visual observing position.

      Local San Diego/Riverside area only. I'm in Temecula, CA and if you can drive to my location, it's ok.

      First email to me at ronbee at yahoo.com get it.

      Thanks,
      Ron B[ee]
    • mr_mpwhite
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
        Aye Ron, perhaps you could donate it to a Astronomy Club in your area to
        use in there outreach programs, say like the Temecula Valley Astronomers, San
        Diego Astronomy Association, Riverside Astronomical Society,
        Astronomy4You, Orange County Astronomers or the Los Angeles Astronomical Society.

        Mike White
        Los Angeles,
        CA. 90059-3400
        U.S.A.
        N 33*54'38.540"
        W -118* 15'16.931"
        Affiliations,
        The Planetary Society
        <<>>http://tinyurl.com/b2ksg>>
        Sidewalk Astronomers
        <<>>http://tinyurl.com/352zap>>
        Board of Directors
        Los Angeles Astronomical Society
        <<>>http://tinyurl.com/yrk4pd>>

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
          The first response got the Dobs. He had quick fingers ;-).
          Thanks for all your responses.

          Ron B[ee]