Help with Celestron C- 6N SP

  • billhepner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      I have an older Celestron C6N (F5)which has the sliding focuser and can
      not get my DSI-C to focus. Has anyone used this model scope for ccd
      astrophotographs? Please contact with details with regard to any
      extension tubes, adapters and other pieces of equipment required for
      astrophotography.

      Thanks,

      Bill
    • Joseph Rome
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Greetings Bill,

        You did not say whether it is the outside or inside of focus. I am thinking it is outside, use a barlow. If it is inside, use an extention tube.

        Joe Rome - Austin, Texas

        billhepner <billhepner@...> wrote:
        I have an older Celestron C6N (F5)which has the sliding focuser and can
        not get my DSI-C to focus. Has anyone used this model scope for ccd
        astrophotographs? Please contact with details with regard to any
        extension tubes, adapters and other pieces of equipment required for
        astrophotography.

        Thanks,

        Bill

        You are subscribed to the "Talking Telescopes" e-mail discussion group. To unsubscribe from this group, send an e-mail to:
        Yahoo! Groups Links