[Telescopes] Re: vixen .965" eyepieces

  • dawong@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
      "p.j. anway" <pjanwa-@...> wrote:

      > What I am looking for is Vixen .965" orthoscopics.

      Sometimes, Markus Ludes in Germany can get you eyepieces which are not
      available or rare in the U.S., such as Tak orthos (he sells Vixen, so I
      would ask him about these ep's). There are also some Nikon widefields,
      including a 22mm/72 deg which would compete with the other 22mm
      eyepieces mentioned in the other thread. He can also get interesting
      scopes, such as the Pentax 100mm f/4 "APO" which is more like a
      telephoto lens for a 6x7 camera. His website is http://www.apm-telesco
      pes.com/

      Markus is quite a character, and even though he has a tremendous amount
      of knowledge you can't believe all his claims. But he is trustworthy,
      and as long as he understands you (German is his first language) there
      will be no problem. Also, he tends to be short with e-mails, so to get
      his attention tell him you may be interested in some nice APM
      refractors :-)

      Derek Wong