New Member

  • Chipmaster56
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hello, I'm new here and have been using WE 500 telephones most of my life. I recently found a WE 302 with the plastic body in good condition that we think belonged to a deceased family member. It has the original number card with the number HY 8549. HY was either HYatt or HYacinth. It was from the Minneapolis area. Is there any place online where you can search old phone books from the 1940's and 1950's? I'd like to verify the original owner of this phone number.