Re: New file uploaded to tekumel

  • jurrubin
    Message 1 of 477 , Mar 1 6:56 AM
      --- In tekumel@y..., tekumel@y... wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tekumel
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Tek Comics/Pechani Warriors - Careers.gif
      > Uploaded by : bradjohnson_20002000 <bradjohnson_20002000@y...>
      > Description : The choosing of a career is a long and arduous
      ordeal for the young adult of the Pechani clans.

      > You can access this file at the URL

      20Warriors%20-%20Careers.gif

      Uh. We can? I can't. Is it stealthed somehow or did I miss a
      permissions setting somewhere?

      Jurrubin hiValshan
      Clan of Crimson Ivory
    • Alva Hardison
      Message 477 of 477 , May 12, 2013
        you are welcome. it is the entire thing. at the end of it all i could not look at it anymore. if you want to pursue your project of every person, place, etc. feel free to use my work as a base.