MUSH project update!

  • Belinda R. Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      information... (just trying to avoid cluttering up this list with
      lots of MUSH waffle...)

      Regards,
      BElinda
    • arumel@mediaone.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- In tekumel@y..., "Belinda R. Kelly" <shattercrack@y...> wrote:
        more
        > information... (just trying to avoid cluttering up this list with
        > lots of MUSH waffle...)
        >
        > Regards,
        > BElinda

        can't access the update since not a member of group
      • George Hammond
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
          --On Thursday, November 1, 2001 12:55 PM +0000 arumel@... wrote:

          > --- In tekumel@y..., "Belinda R. Kelly" <shattercrack@y...> wrote:
          > more
          >> information... (just trying to avoid cluttering up this list with
          >> lots of MUSH waffle...)
          >>
          >> Regards,
          >> BElinda
          >
          > can't access the update since not a member of group

          true, but all you have to do to join is sign in to yahoo groups, go to the
          home page for tekdevel, and hit "Join". But I'll save you the trouble,
          since I think Belinda is being too shy. The message announces a web page
          for a Tekumel MUSH at

          <http://www.uq.net.au/~zzbkelly/tekumush.html>

          for those (like me) who don't really know what a MUSH is, there's a
          somewhat explanatory link there too.

          George