Re: [tekumel] Croc Hunter vs. Feshenga

  • George Hammond
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2000
      --On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 3:36 PM +0000 The Fireborn <Fireborn_46@...>
      wrote:

      > I've been wodering about this, who whould win in a fight between
      > theCrocodile Hunter,Stev Irwin vs the Feshenga?NOTE: The only thing
      > theCroc Hunter has is a rope. If I were a bettin man, I'd say theFeshenga
      > whould win. One bite and he's dead! They don't call it "theOne Who
      > Introduces You to Lord Srukarum, the Lord of Death" fornothing!!

      Depends on the size of the Feshenga. Even that annoying Aussie could
      handle a little one, but one of the big 15 meter long ones, well, no amount
      of frantic enthusiasm would save him.

      As for Xena and Nayari, I'd take Nayari in 3. Xena could get past even
      OAL guards (at least according to her writers), and would probaby avoid the
      sedative dose in the wine at dinner, and even the Zu'ur on a cracker that
      some delectable someone offers her at the post-prandial entertainment, but
      the morning after, whilst still in the Empress's boudoir, the Warrior
      Princess is unlikely to dodge both Tlebas tea and Znalaz berries in the
      breakfast meats. Of course Nayari only uses fatal doses of neurotoxins
      when she's feeling especially generous. A temporary paralysis seems more
      likely, leaving Xena to the whims of Nayari's tender (shudder) mercies...

      :-)

      George H.
    • andy lorince
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2000
        --- In tekumel@egroups.com, George Hammond <gstarrh@u...> wrote:

        > --On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 3:36 PM +0000 The Fireborn <Fireborn_46@w...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > I've been wodering about this, who whould win in a fight between
        > > theCrocodile Hunter,Stev Irwin vs the Feshenga?NOTE: The only
        thing
        > > theCroc Hunter has is a rope. If I were a bettin man, I'd say
        theFeshenga
        > > whould win. One bite and he's dead! They don't call it "theOne Who
        > > Introduces You to Lord Srukarum, the Lord of Death"
        fornothing!!

        > Depends on the size of the Feshenga. Even that annoying Aussie
        could
        > handle a little one, but one of the big 15 meter long ones, well,
        no amount
        > of frantic enthusiasm would save him.

        sounds anout right to me.

        > As for Xena and Nayari, I'd take Nayari in 3. Xena could get past
        even
        > OAL guards (at least according to her writers), and would probaby
        avoid the
        > sedative dose in the wine at dinner, and even the Zu'ur on a
        cracker that
        > some delectable someone offers her at the post-prandial
        entertainment, but
        > the morning after, whilst still in the Empress's boudoir, the
        Warrior
        > Princess is unlikely to dodge both Tlebas tea and Znalaz berries in
        the
        > breakfast meats. Of course Nayari only uses fatal doses of
        neurotoxins
        > when she's feeling especially generous. A temporary paralysis
        seems more
        > likely, leaving Xena to the whims of Nayari's tender (shudder)
        mercies...

        > :-)
        >
        > George H.
        didn't she also favor thunru'u as personal guards? but then xenia
        would probably have a supply of tsural buds, hmmm i wounder how xenia
        would take to aphrodisiac.
        yunininash hi'ancholbel
        governor of fenul