Re: [Tekumel] Re: on the deployment of demons

  • Brett Slocum
    Message 1 of 8 , May 20 12:27 PM

      ---
      Brett Slocum <slocum@...>

      On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Peter Huston <hamchuck.1234@...> wrote:

      George wrote:

      " Which raises one of the great unknowns for Tekumel -- why do the Gods care about the world? We are told that humans are like unto ants beneath the sandals of the Gods. We are also told that requests for divine intervention sometimes works. Individual GMs have to decide for themselves what the relationship is between the Gods and Tekumel. Clearly if the Gods care about the fate of the world, then they will constrain the use of greater demons by any one faction. "

      George, I believe that this question and many others were once answered in a surprisingly casual way by some poster on this list a year or year and a half ago. It's all part of the "true nature of Tekumel" and involves the pylons, the silver suits, the great cataclysm that caused the time of darkness and more.