Re: [Tekumel] Some Tsolyani terms

  • Alva Hardison
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29 9:22 AM
       one suggestion: instead of having rivalries have friendly to, neutral to, and opposed to. this is the way it appeared in the old journal.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29 3:02 PM
        I like your list so much that after I finish d-basing the names I'm going to edit the list and use your criteria as the framework.

        --- In tekumel@yahoogroups.com, Alva Hardison <alvahardison@...> wrote:

        >  one suggestion: instead of having rivalries have friendly to, neutral to, and opposed to. this is the way it appeared in the old journal.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Gurkhal
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31 3:09 AM
          Malcolm: Thanks for the tip. I was a bit concerned that a question like
          this would be wrong to post in that list, but I will bring over this issue to
          it. Thanks. :)

          Alva: Thanks for the ideas. It makes sense to split the "rivalries" to
          "friendly" and "opposted" to. I'll think that I'll leave "neutral" though since
          everyone that the clan isn't friendly or opposed to could fit into this.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 31 3:10 AM
            Shame you can't edit these posts...

            Anyway, Alva. I'm deeply honored that you think so highly of my humble work and happy that it can give you some help. A thousand thanks. :)

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 31 1:34 PM
              True. I'll go with the friendly/opposed also in the list that way there will be some continuity between yours and mine. Thanks.

              Malcolm: Thanks for the tip. I was a bit concerned that a pointed question like this would be wrong to post in that list, but I will bring over this issue to it. Thanks. :)

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31 1:38 PM
                Glad to be of. If you or anyone else (and I've put out the call before!) has characters to add to the list, please send them now. There are 2500 names in the base now and its growing, but there is room for more.