Parikana Province

  • Konnel Damiano
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      I lack access to the Different Worlds province map (I gather from the
      Blue Room archives); reconstructing what I can from the list of
      provinces/capitols provided they seem much smaller than I would expect
      (Meku, Mrelu, and Purdimal are each capitols of their own province). Can
      anyone fill in details of Purdimal's Parikana Province (Meku and Marelmu
      Provinces to a much lesser extent): boundaries (does it at least contain
      the Swamps of Ksarul), known villages, graineries, etc.

      Thanks,
      --
      - Konnel Damiano
    • Howard
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
        There is a version of the provinces map on the Tekumel site:

        http://www.tekumel.com/world_lands01.html

        I have a scan I can send you also, if required.

        Howard
        green27@...

        --- In tekumel@yahoogroups.com, Konnel Damiano <koda.teak@...> wrote:

        > I lack access to the Different Worlds province map (I gather from the
        > Blue Room archives); reconstructing what I can from the list of
        > provinces/capitols provided they seem much smaller than I would expect
        > (Meku, Mrelu, and Purdimal are each capitols of their own province). Can
        > anyone fill in details of Purdimal's Parikana Province (Meku and Marelmu
        > Provinces to a much lesser extent): boundaries (does it at least contain
        > the Swamps of Ksarul), known villages, graineries, etc.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > --
        > - Konnel Damiano

      • Konnel Damiano
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
          That map is perfect, thanks. somehow i missed it.

          Sent from my iPhone