Happy New Years everybody!

  • Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      I don't know if I want to make too many New Years Resolutions as I never seem to keep many of them, but I will say that I am going to try and spend more time on the Tekumel Site Forums. With it being Tekumel's main online site, it is a real shame that the forum is treated like the ugly clan-cousin no one wants to marry!

      Yahoo is fine for file storgae and pictures but discussions could be carried out just fine on the Tekumel Site Forums.

      Best Regards,

      Howard
    • Orion Nomad
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        I have trouble with Yahoo forums. I only have access to a computer at work. I work for the U.S. Gov. they block all Yahoo Groups. so I never get to join in any raindeer games so to speak. The other site you mention can You send me a link Is it also a Yahoo Group and if not. My New Years resolution is to get my sorry but on Line @ Home.

        Individuals Unite!!!!!

        To: tekumel@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          http://www.tekumel.com/forums/