Just curious, possible mixup on tekumel.com

  • Brett Slocum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
      On http://www.tekumel.com/gaming_advMCOK.html is a list of the major
      clans of Khirgar. There appears to be a discrepancy.

      Under the Sword of Fire clan, Kagór hiVríddi is listed as the clan
      master. I thought Vriddi was only a lineage name in the Vriddi clan.
      So, shouldn't this position be a non-Vriddi?

      Under Vriddi clan, the clanmistress is listed as Lísha hiChárkha. Now
      again, shouldn't this be a Vriddi?

      Perhaps these two were exchanged.
      ---
      Brett Slocum
      <slocum@...>
      See my writing website: http://brettslocum.com/

      Eddie Izzard - "Never put a sock in a toaster." -
      http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eddie_izzard.html
    • Brett Slocum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
        This was pointed out by John Finsrud, who's been exploring the
        Tsu'urum for as long as I have.
        ---
        Brett Slocum
        <slocum@...>
        See my writing website: http://brettslocum.com/

        Clifford Stoll - "The Internet is a telephone system that's gotten
        uppity." - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/clifford_stoll.html