RE: [tekumel] Re: The Pyramids of Alasum aka Tombs of the Unknown (non canon)

  • Antony Farrell
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 1, 2007
      You know Barry you are definitely evil. Lots of good stuff here. Or would
      that be "noble" stuff?
      Obviously this town and hence its underworld is no canonical but it plays an
      important role in my Sunstaff scenario.

      Antony

      3:16 PM
    • Antony Farrell
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi all,

        Just had a brief exchange on the Tekumel.com list regarding possible
        miniatures for use as Kilalammuyani. Some ancient chinese produced by
        Renegade Miniatures were suggested possibly with head transplants. The point
        that cam up is what is the ethnicity of the people of this region? Are they
        more or less like the Tsolyanu or the other neighbours?

        Perhaps someone with more familiarity with the people of the high mountain
        valleys could comment?

        Antony Farrell

        3:16 PM
      • Barry Blatt
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 1, 2007
          --- In tekumel@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Farrell" <skaran@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > Just had a brief exchange on the Tekumel.com list regarding possible
          > miniatures for use as Kilalammuyani. Some ancient chinese produced
          by
          > Renegade Miniatures were suggested possibly with head transplants.
          The point
          > that cam up is what is the ethnicity of the people of this region?
          Are they
          > more or less like the Tsolyanu or the other neighbours?
          >
          > Perhaps someone with more familiarity with the people of the high
          mountain
          > valleys could comment?
          >
          > Antony Farrell
          >

          > --
          25/02/2007
          > 3:16 PM

          Anthony,

          See the Inner Sphere for further non-canon ramblings on Kilalammu;

          Chaigari Sunrise campaign notes
          http://homepage.ntlworld.com/barry.blatt/chaigari_sunrise.htm

          Religion in Kilalammu
          http://homepage.ntlworld.com/barry.blatt/kilalammur.htm

          Thek
          http://homepage.ntlworld.com/barry.blatt/thek.htm

          If you (or anyone else) radically disagree with any of this, let me
          know and I will edit it,

          Barry Blatt
        • Antony Farrell
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 1, 2007
            Hi Barry,

            You have some very good and thought provoking stuff on your website.
            Chalamuren Churit√°shmu, worshipper of a Hnalla-Karakan (anyone have a good
            name?) amalgam of the clan of the Silver Spire (Kilalammu's version of a
            Very High clan) which is prominent in Western Kilalammu through his servants
            extends thanks for this knowledge. He looks forward to further incite.

            On a separate note is their a font or diagram of the Kazhra Ve Ngakome
            script available anywhere? Perhaps with examples of the Jannuyani language?

            Antony Farrell

            3:16 PM