Any news about GOO's Status

  • sirhelene
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Dear List Members:

      I am wondering if anyone has heard what the status of GOO is?
      There is still no activity on the sight from the owner Mark.

      David Peters
    • Fredrik Hansson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        Well,

        Judging from the lack of information from the company, the money owed to
        freelancers that worked on A Game of Thrones, Tekumel and Dreaming Cities,
        the fact that the webshop is still taking orders and money but not sending
        out the goods� I'd guess its time for another company to take up the Tekumel
        torch.
        I'm still carrying a vain hope for BESM 3 and BESM Vanilla, but right now it
        does indeed look unlikely.

        /Fredrik Hansson

      • JoeCovert@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
          I think there's a moral in there somewhere, maybe something about jumping on a bandwagon, or style over substance. Not sure. Something grognardy.

          Joe 777