Rides to Ann Arbor

  • Michael Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      If anyone needs a ride from Metro Airport to Ann Arbor on Friday, drop me
      a line. I have the entire day off, and would be happy to pick up folks
      who might otherwise be stranded there for hours or forced to rely on a
      taxi service for the final leg. There may still be some waiting,
      depending on how many people need rides, but I'm certain the idle time
      will be more pleasant for the friendly company. :)

      Michael Schwartz mschwartz@... Ann Arbor, MI USA