Re: [tekumel] Personal Data on the E-List

  • M. B. Heath
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hey Carl,

      You just reminded me, I've been wanting to ask you about a very rare game
      that I've been looking to get for some time: it's called "Prince Albert
      In a Can".

      Do you have it?

      Malcolm

      > Although I generally think posting personal information like telephone
      > numbers in a public setting is unwise, I do note that mine has been
      > listed on first the Blue Room and now the main Tekumel site for neigh
      > on to 10 years or so, and I've never received a crank phone call or the
      > like. Some strange ones, maybe, but never a crank one .......

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Joseph M. Saul
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        That's one of those indie RPGs, isn't it?

        On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, M. B. Heath wrote:

        > Hey Carl,
        >
        > You just reminded me, I've been wanting to ask you about a very rare game
        > that I've been looking to get for some time: it's called "Prince Albert
        > In a Can".
        >
        > Do you have it?
        >

        > Malcolm
        >
        > > Although I generally think posting personal information like telephone
        > > numbers in a public setting is unwise, I do note that mine has been
        > > listed on first the Blue Room and now the main Tekumel site for neigh
        > > on to 10 years or so, and I've never received a crank phone call or the
        > > like. Some strange ones, maybe, but never a crank one .......

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • mtbdmf
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          Paranoia over such things is just a passtime for control freaks. If
          some hacker or identity thief wants your personal info, they'll get
          it. It's stored all over. That's why you should just slack off so you
          make very little money. Then no one will CARE to steal your
          identity. PRABOB!!