GOO Tekumel TOC?

  • Zane H. Healy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Is there by any chance a Table of Contents for the new book available
      anywhere? What is the breakdown of rules to background information?
      I'm looking for a little info to repost on a Call of Cthulhu board.
      After all little advertising can't hurt, can it? :^)

      Zane

      | | Classic Computer Collector |
      | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |