Happy New Year

  • Ken Fletcher and Giovanna Fregni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      As a New Year's Present to you all, and in celebration of our own
      version of the Intercalary Days, I've made up a Meshqu Plaque greeting.
      For those of you who aren't able to receive attachments, I'll post it to
      the Photos Section of the E-Group Under "Happy New Year 2004".
      I'll give the folks on the Tsolyani list a few days to puzzle over it
      before I post the translation. Hope you like it.

      Brumazik,
      Gio