Re: old school gaming

  • Andrew PP. Hessel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003
      I've got at hand an EPT rulesbook (Different Worlds reprint; my lost
      games collection would probably be worth more today than my mutual fund
      portfolio — another reason I'm a batchelor) and a mess of notes from days
      of yore.

      Once I've digested the lot, I'll produce some sort of "2003 House Rules"
      document for my own use in a go at an EPT run for newbies.

      I could post it (most probably in MS Word format) to the files section,
      if that would be interesting to anyone out there.

      (aside): Although I'm much-remarkably laconic in person, my emails make
      me a regular chatterbox! I beg y'all's pardon if I'm too darn windy.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • eric_greystone
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
        > Once I've digested the lot, I'll produce some sort of "2003 House
        Rules"
        > document for my own use in a go at an EPT run for newbies.
        >
        > I could post it (most probably in MS Word format) to the files
        section,
        > if that would be interesting to anyone out there.

        Andrew, I would certainly be interested in your EPT rules
        modifications!
      • JosephCovert@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003
          I'd love to see the various house rules everyone uses.

          If there's interest I'll post my mods for your amusement.

          JDC