Re: Lords of Tsamra, new edition

  • arumel9
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 1 5:02 AM
      --- In tekumel@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph M. Saul" <jmsaul@d...> wrote:

      > Just got around to unpacking my stuff from GenCon and wanted to
      say: the trade
      > paperback edition of _Lords of Tsamra_ is gorgeous. Very cool to
      see that on
      > sale in the dealers' hall at GenCon. Was Atlas just handling them
      for the con,
      > or distributing them generally?
      >
      > -- Joe

      The Source Comics and Games carries the books they are the retail
      arm of Atlas Games. The Source is the best store in the Twin-cities
      and is very much a pro-tekumel store the owner of the Source is Karim
      Massum.

      Glad to hear you like Lords of Tsamra

      Joe 1 of 3
    • Joseph M. Saul
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 1 5:30 AM
        On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, arumel9 wrote:

        > The Source Comics and Games carries the books they are the retail
        > arm of Atlas Games. The Source is the best store in the Twin-cities
        > and is very much a pro-tekumel store the owner of the Source is Karim
        > Massum.

        No kidding? Would I have met him at GenCon?

        -- Joe
      • arumel9
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 1 6:13 AM
          --- In tekumel@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph M. Saul" <jmsaul@d...> wrote:
          > On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, arumel9 wrote:
          >
          > > The Source Comics and Games carries the books they are the retail
          > > arm of Atlas Games. The Source is the best store in the Twin-
          cities
          > > and is very much a pro-tekumel store the owner of the Source is
          Karim
          > > Massum.
          >
          > No kidding? Would I have met him at GenCon?
          >
          > -- Joe

          perhaps, about my height, was wearing a leather cowboy hat, glasses
          and slightly balding.you would have met him at the Atlas games booth
          perhaps he may have even sold you your copy of Lords of Tsamra...

          Joe 1 of 3
        • Edwin Voskamp
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 1 6:42 AM
            arumel9 [mailto:arumel@...] wrote:

            > > No kidding? Would I have met him at GenCon?
            > >
            > perhaps, about my height, was wearing a leather cowboy hat, glasses
            > and slightly balding.you would have met him at the Atlas games booth
            > perhaps he may have even sold you your copy of Lords of Tsamra...

            Yup: I bought my copy from him. And I have to echo Joe's comments
            regarding the book: very, very nice.

            Cheers,
            --
            Edwin Voskamp
            mailto:edwin@...
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 1 7:46 AM
              On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, arumel9 wrote:

              > perhaps, about my height, was wearing a leather cowboy hat, glasses
              > and slightly balding.you would have met him at the Atlas games booth
              > perhaps he may have even sold you your copy of Lords of Tsamra...

              Yep, that was the guy. Very friendly, said he was an old-time Tekumel fan.
              Wish he'd said he was Karin Missum, though. ;-)

              -- Joe