Re: [tekumel] Re: Homeworlds of the various Races

  • joe piz
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 1, 2003
      --- Peter Huston <phuston@...> wrote:
      > Perhaps they already have been seen on Tekumel in the guise of the
      > Gods of
      > Pavar or the Pariah deities or some of the demons or demon races?

      perhaps...there is a hint in one of the BLue Room posts...how to find
      it again without reading them all I don't know...saying something to
      the effect of "the being(s) or agencies that caused Tekumel to go
      "pop" were active in human space before the fall, maybe even as
      earlya s the 20th century" (paraphrased from a very faulty memory).
      Must to find again...

      > Who knows? There's a lot of strange stuff already there and who
      > knows what
      > it is or where it is from originally.

      yup...after all this time, we will probably never know. but fun to
      speculate.

      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 6, 2003
        The next one down is the Shorter Oxford Dictionary, Two volumes (One CD)
        > The Oxford English Dictionary is approaching 20 volumes IIRC...

        What about the Compact OED? :-)

        Murray