Re: Vanished Netbooks?

  • arumel9 <arumel@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 1, 2003
      --- In tekumel@yahoogroups.com, "J. K. Hoffman" <ryumaou@s...> wrote:
      > Personally, as a proto-conlanger, I'd love to see the collected
      work in
      > a book. I realize, of course, that there are a lot of other
      projects
      > going, but the collected language info would be well worth the
      effort.

      That is one of the reasons we pulled the "net-books" down was that we
      believe that, those articles plus the others deserve a much better
      presentation than what would be available from a "net-book", we will
      be able to include art-work, maps plus as has been stated in other
      posts, the shelf life of the book will be longer than a "net-book".

      As to the un-cashed checks I know nothing concerning that, we never
      recieved a check for any of the "net-books".

      As we stated in a previous post we plan on putting the "net-books"
      into a compendium of short stories and articles probably to be
      published in 2004.

      Joe Zottola
      Zottola Publishing, Inc.
    • joe piz
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 7, 2003
        --- "tyalmeya <tyalmeya@...>"

        ya know I think she's right...he might have been
        a priest of the lords of red ruin...

        http://www.allfear.f9.co.uk/arthur/fire.jpg

        http://www.godofhellfire.co.uk/images/60/firehelmet.jpg

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com