Re: UCon Administrative Stuff (please read if you're coming)

  • Bob Alberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      --- In tekumel@y..., "Joseph M. Saul" <jmsaul@d...> wrote:
      > Thanks, and hope to see a lot of you there! (Among other things,
      you'll get to see a final draft of the RPG if you show up. ;-)

      I'm presently planning on coming, but I'm on 24X7 support until the
      case which my client is presenting is completed. It's scheduled to
      go to trial on 11/12 and is supposed to last for nine days.

      So I won't know if I can show at U-Con until 11/22!

      (Although really if everything is going smoothly I'll slip away early
      and let my partner handle the final day.)

      -Bob (happy to have work again)