New file uploaded to tekumel

  • tekumel@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 477 , May 1, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tekumel
      group.

      File : /Tek_Comics/Dra.gif
      Uploaded by : bradjohnson_20002000 <bradjohnson_20002000@...>
      Description : Cha, even in Pechano adherents to Thumis and Dra have their disputes.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      bradjohnson_20002000 <bradjohnson_20002000@...>
    • Alva Hardison
      Message 477 of 477 , May 12, 2013
        you are welcome. it is the entire thing. at the end of it all i could not look at it anymore. if you want to pursue your project of every person, place, etc. feel free to use my work as a base.