Problem with "SetTargetVelocity"

  • yehuda elmaliah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      I have a problem to stop walking the aibo immediately.
      At the above versions of Tekkotsu in the function SetTargetVelocity(0,0,0),
      the aibo stop walking immediately.
      In the new version (2.1), the SetTargetVelocity(0,0,0) causes to stop, but
      too slowly.
      What should I do in order to make it stop immediately, as in the old
      version.

      Thanks in advance
      Yehuda Elmaliah
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        If you prefer the previous type of motion, take a look in Motion/WalkMC.cc
        and do a search for "software accel" in the comments and switch the
        commented code in for the current code.

        This diff comparison might help (there are other unrelated changes shown
        as well though)
        http://cvs.tekkotsu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Tekkotsu/Motion/WalkMC.cc.diff?r1=1.22&r2=1.23

        This might be worthy of a preference to turn on and off more easily...?