I have a compiling error that I do not understand

  • Andre Shonubi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 90 KB
    Hello,

    I have a compiling error that I do not understand so I am not sure how to go about fixing it if you could shed some light on the situation that would be helpful. This is holding me back from testing the changes I have made. Thank you for you help.
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2012
      The part about "one or more PCH files were found, but they were invalid” means that something in your compiler chain has changed (e.g. updated compiler) and it can’t reuse the precompiled header from before.

      The solution is to do a ‘make clean’ to erase your build directory, and then it will regenerate these files.

      (And for future reference, you can copy/paste from the terminal rather than attaching a screenshot image…)

      -Ethan