Re: [tekkotsu_dev] ZMP Walking

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2011
      Hi Aaron,

      Yeah, it’d consider ZMP a well established technique, would probably serve your interests well.  I’m kind of in the midst of preparing for my thesis defense but I’d be happy to advise where I can :)

      -Ethan

      On Oct 20, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Aaron wrote:

      Hello again,

      This is Aaron from SIUE, I had to change usernames in yahoo. I've been finding a lot of research into Zero Moment Point control for walking, essentially, intelligent walking using only accelerometer data. Have you heard of this type of control before and if so, would be willing to collaborate/support on creating a behavior?

      -- Aaron