AAAI chess challenge

  • Burhans, Debra T
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hi Dave,

      I believe we will be getting in an abstract and video tomorrow for the AAAI chess challenge. I have a couple questions, we're currently using a competition board but I think the squares are smaller than what you mentioned, which I recall was 2.75 in (?). If that's the right size, do you have a printable template for a board that size or know where I could find one. I could make one but there's already one out there that would be much easier.

      Another question is whether there will be any travel money for participants in the AAAI robot events? I'm not sure you know at this point but it would be important for us.

      Thanks.

      Deb