Re: Ogre 1.7.2

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
      > Try these changes (relative to the repository version):
      >
      > project/Environment.conf:
      >
      > - SKEWLZONE_ROOT := $(shell if [ -r $(SKEWLZONE_ROOT)/lib/libskewlzone.dylib -o -r $(SKEWLZONE_ROOT)/lib/libskewlzone.so ] ; then echo $(SKEWLZONE_ROOT) ; fi)
      > + SKEWLZONE_ROOT := $(shell if [ -r $(SKEWLZONE_ROOT)/lib/libBotSense.dylib -o -r $(SKEWLZONE_ROOT)/lib/libBotSense.so ] ; then echo $(SKEWLZONE_ROOT) ; fi)
      >
      > project/Makefile:
      > - LDFLAGS:=$(LDFLAGS) -lskewlzone
      > + LDFLAGS:=$(LDFLAGS) -L$(SKEWLZONE_ROOT)/lib -lBotSense -lrnr -lRCB3 -li2c -lserial

      I think that this looks like a good solution. However, the libraries are not linking in. I will try to find the issue tomorrow and come back with what I was doing wrong.

      Jason
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
        I always think of the answer right after I hit send. There is no libBotSense.so, only a libBotSense.a. I changed it to check for librnr.so for the time being, since that is also a root library. It compiles but doesn't run because it can't find libi2c.so for some reason, but since I don't have an immediate answer for that (until I hit send again), I'm going to go ahead and switch gears to another project and fix it tomorrow.

        Jason