new Tekkotsu feature: Mirage World Builder

  • dst@cs.cmu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      We'll be releasing a bunch of new goodies for Tekkotsu this summer. The
      first one is out now: a Mirage World Builder by Daniel Lagrotta and
      Robert Lee that makes it easy to construct new Mirage simulator
      environments for your robot to run around in.

      See the "Mirage worlds" article on the Tekkotsu wiki:

      http://wiki.tekkotsu.org/index.php/Mirage_worlds

      And here's a Youtube video showing a Chiara wandering through several
      example worlds:

      http://www.youtube.com?v=JO1gW4BKS50

      -- Dave