about file output

  • asuraa83
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      I found 'file output' in GUI and made a file. But the file is empty.
      Why is the file empty? And how can I reset a file's path.

      Thanks for help :-)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
        I found 'file output' in GUI and made a file. But the file is empty.
        Why is the file empty?
        Where did you find this "file output"?  I'm guessing either Event Logger or Sensor Observer since those are the only ones which have a literal "file output" item?

        In either case, it only logs the items you have selected from the menu.  (Hint: you can select more than one item at a time with shift or ctrl-click (command-click on a mac, then double click one or hit enter to toggle the whole group at once)
        You can turn things on and off during logging and it will take effect dynamically.

        And how can I reset a file's path.
        If you type a path instead of just a filename, it will respect the path.