Re: [tekkotsu_dev] Face lights

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11, 2006
      > No, the red angry lights and the blue sad lights are both at full
      > brightness.
      If both are always showing at the same time, I think you'll find
      they're actually both half brightness once you manage to get rid of
      whatever is trying to set all of the LEDs to 0. ;)

      It's either a posture or motion sequence which has explicitly
      specified 0 for the LEDs, or another LedMC... perhaps there's
      something I'm forgetting -- I'll have to try out a 1.4.1 release
      stick and see if I can replicate it -- assuming this doesn't ring a
      bell for something your behavior is doing...

      -ethan
    • Ruth Ablett
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2006
        You're right - I got rid of the conflicting actions, and voila!

        Thank you so much for your help!

        Ruth

        On 3/11/06, Ethan Tira-Thompson <ejt@...> wrote:
        > No, the red angry lights and the blue sad lights are both at full
        > brightness.
        If both are always showing at the same time, I think you'll find
        they're actually both half brightness once you manage to get rid of
        whatever is trying to set all of the LEDs to 0. ;)

        It's either a posture or motion sequence which has explicitly
        specified 0 for the LEDs, or another LedMC... perhaps there's
        something I'm forgetting -- I'll have to try out a 1.4.1 release
        stick and see if I can replicate it -- assuming this doesn't ring a
        bell for something your behavior is doing...

        Industrial robotics Mechanical engineering software Robotics
        Fanuc robotics Applied robotics Robotics technology

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Ruth Ablett
        E-Business Engineering Group; Interactions Lab