2367Fixing last CVS for TGT_ERS7 target

  • Ignacio Herrero Reder
    Jul 26, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 7 KB
    Hello. I think I've fixed some problems with Tekkotsu for target TGT_ERS7 (real AIBO robot, with APERIOS OS), so it can build the binaries, for July 2013 cvs version.

    Most bugs were related to math functions (atan2, fabs, sqrt...) not defined for "int" parameters ina APERIOS math library (I've fixed them doing cast operations when required, but a more direct fix would imply adding new maths functions with these
    types of parameters, in /OPEN_R_SDk/include/c++/3.3.6)
    I enclose attached some suggested fixes (though I know there are probably better ways to fix them) via a patch file.

    I can confirm it works with a real robot AIBO (excluding deep camera and so on)...

    Regards

    --

    Ignacio Herrero Reder / Tl. +34-95.213.71.60
    Dpto. Tecnologia Electronica / Fax: +34-95.213.14.47