2365Re: [tekkotsu_dev] Recording scenes in MIRAGE

  • Ignacio Herrero Reder
    Jul 17, 2013
      I finally managed to print a frame number both at the MIRAGE windows and at the on-board camera view, so is easier to relate (there is a little mismatch...about 2 frames, as I just restart a counter when client/robot is connected, and increase that counter inside "renderImage" function; probably cameras need 2 frames to setup, so counter starts in Mirage when cameras are not ready... ), but I can cope with it...
      Probably I could add the framenumber to the client ParseTree in order to synchronize also frame information , but I'm not sure it's worth the effort...

      Regarding to recording scenes, everybody at the internet recommends just recording with a usual desktop recorder application, and, in order to change PoV inside the scene....well, you should use and record different cameras at the same time which is very time consuming so the only way I can think is just record the actions you do and repeat those same actions but changing the camera position....

      Continue working with  the "vector direction arrow"....It would be interesting to have another top view of the map to see an drecord the trajectory of the robot...

      Ignacio Herrero Reder            / Tl. +34-95.213.71.60
      Dpto. Tecnologia Electronica     / Fax: +34-95.213.14.47
      E.T.S. Ing. Telecomunicacion     / nhr@...
      Universidad de Malaga            / http://www.dte.uma.es
      Campus Universitario de Teatinos
      29010 Malaga, Spain
      El 24/06/2013 11:31, Ignacio Herrero Reder escribió:

      Hello. I wonder if is there any way to record scenes of simulations in MIRAGE, so I could replay them moving the camera to find the better point of view.
      Is there any way to link frames in MIRAGE windows with frames in AIBO simulated camera? That is, I can record on-board AIBO images with a frame number, and, I would like to relate this frame numbers with the view in MIRAGE window. perhaps passing
      frame info from the simulator to MIRAGE and printing it at a corner?

      I would like also add some other useful (i think) features to mirage, as a vector arrow which could point to the planned movement direction; i think this should involve again passing information from simulator to MIRAGE, has anybody any information
      about MIRAGE implementation or how could I try to do this?

      THANKS a lot in advance!
      Ignacio

      Ignacio Herrero Reder / Tl. +34-95.213.71.60
      Dpto. Tecnologia Electronica / Fax: +34-95.213.14.47
      E.T.S. Ing. Telecomunicacion / nhr@...
      Universidad de Malaga / http://www.dte.uma.es
      Campus Universitario de Teatinos
      29010 Malaga, Spain