2361Installing Tekkotsu

  • setareh_a_1989
    Jan 30, 2013
      Hi,

      I'm a masters student at University of Calgary. I'm trying to program Aibos using Tekkotsu.

      I downloaded the STABLE version of Tekkotsu using the following command:
      cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@...:/cvs checkout -r STABLE -P Tekkotsu

      I'm using Ubuntu 10.4 and I followed the "Ubuntu install instructions" step by step. Afterwards, I tried to install the Tekkutso (just like "Tekkotsu install instructions"), but when I try to "make", the following errors occur.

      Compiling /usr/local/Tekkotsu/build/PLATFORM_APERIOS/TGT_ERS7/Behaviors/Demos/Interaction/RemoteButtonEvent-fsm.cc...
      Compiling Planners/Navigation/FollowPathNode.cc...
      In file included from /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/Navigation/ShapeSpaceCollisionChecker.h:7, from /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/Navigation/ShapeSpacePlanner.h:8, from Planners/Navigation/FollowPathNode.h.fsm:7, from Planners/Navigation/FollowPathNode.cc:4:
      /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/RRT/PlannerObstacles.h:16: error: `struct PlannerObstacle' redeclared as different kind of symbol
      /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/PlannerObstacles.h:14: error: previous declaration of `template<unsigned int N> class PlannerObstacle'
      /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/RRT/PlannerObstacles.h:51: error: redefinition of `struct RectangularObstacle'
      /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/PlannerObstacles.h:171: error: previous definition of `struct RectangularObstacle'
      /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/RRT/PlannerObstacles.h:51: error: type `RectangularObstacle' is not a base type for type `PlannerObstacle'
      /usr/local/Tekkotsu/Planners/RRT/PlannerObstacles.h:51: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
      make[1]: *** [/usr/local/Tekkotsu/build/PLATFORM_APERIOS/TGT_ERS7/Planners/Navigation/FollowPathNode.o] Error 1
      make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/Tekkotsu'
      root@setareh-laptop:/usr/local/Tekkotsu/project#

      Can you help me on this? What have I done wrong?

      Thanks,
      Setareh
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic