2351Re: [tekkotsu_dev] Problem with "camera object" in Mirage simulator

    Jul 4, 2012

      On Jul 4, 2012, at 4:10 PM, Ethan Tira-Thompson <ejt@...> wrote:

      Actually this was just a straightforward oversight, I’ve fixed them up:
      Thus when one robot sees another, it shouldn’t see the FOV cone, that would only show up in the Mirage window.  It’s kind of a useless indicator though, mostly handy when initially writing the .kin to make sure the camera is in the right place.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic