2346Kinematic collidable model for Aibo

  • Ignacio Herrero Reder
    Jun 27, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 28 KB
    Hi. I'm modifying kinematic model for AIBO ("ERS-7.kin") in order to be able to collide and have mass. I'm working based on some information by Sergei Poskriakov for Webots 5.
    I've developed an "almost" working - but headless - model with a main problem. When I move the simulated robot, I have an exception at MotionManager (Exception caught at Motion Manager.cc410 => kinematics::linkTobase: kinematics unspecified for
    requested offset" (ocurred during motioncommand updateoutputs).

    Is there any way to solve this?

    Furthermore, when the robot is stopped it slightly "slips" over the field, line it was on ice. How could I avoid this? Could I give a friction parameter to joint objects?

    Thanks in advance

    PS: I send attached the modified kin file.

    Ignacio Herrero Reder / Tl. +34-95.213.71.60
    Dpto. Tecnologia Electronica / Fax: +34-95.213.14.47
    E.T.S. Ing. Telecomunicacion / nhr@...
    Universidad de Malaga / http://www.dte.uma.es
    Campus Universitario de Teatinos
    29010 Malaga, Spain