39031 New section for online dating

  • awdawda adawdaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      A new "Members online NOW!" section offers
      you the chance to see that

      dating online never has been easier....

      http://www.freewebs.com/satisfylovemake/thingsgettinghot/subpersonaldating.html

      This new section shows photos of female
      members

      with
      their corresponding handles and ages,

      http://www.freewebs.com/satisfylovemake/thingsgettinghot/subpersonaldating.html

      who are logged onto our site that moment.

      We are expecting you too!!!

      P.S. : register with a FEMALE NAME , couse is
      easier to get dating girls
      (CHOOSE YOURS woman and INTERESTED IN MEETING A
      woman/man...
      also it`s a good idea to register with an e-mail
      with a female name/gender
      - for verification)

      IMPORTANT : if u wanna report any INCONVENIECE
      from this mail address send a mail to
      " tell2meall@... " and specify the yahoo
      group's name to whom you belong ....

      (http://voice.yahoo.com)