317 Bad Dates We Should All Avoid

  • C. K.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      http://www.geocities.com/galben_1/go.htm
      *****************************

      I read a report this week from a top professor in
      the UK that said that most successful daters were
      those who dated people who had similar outlooks to
      themselves. Those who were far less careful when
      selecting a companion ended up having a much worse
      time. In other words, date the people who are most
      like you in character to be successful in romance.
      Simple really.

      The fact is, we all occasionally choose the wrong
      type of people to date. Maybe it is the challenge,
      the novelty factor, the adventure or the risk.
      Maybe it is just boredom that makes us do these
      things. There are lots of reasons why we do. We
      may want to act as nursemaid, psychologist,
      mother, protector, sugar daddy, friend and
      assistant. So who are the wrong types that we
      should try and avoid?

      Here are a few that spring to mind:

      Married People

      Don\'t even think about it my friend. This is a
      big no-no. If you are married too then you re
      about to enter an affair that could cost you not
      just a few stolen weekends but your marriage,
      kids, house, career, financial stability and your
      heart. Dating married people is a stupid game and
      for idiots only. Harsh words you may think but no
      good comes of dating married folk. You see , if
      you are single and they are married you cannot
      comprehend the amount of stress they will be
      dealing with during an affair and they won\'t tell
      you either. It is highly unlikely they will leave
      their partner for you. If they don\'t leave within
      the first 12 weeks, run like the wind. If the
      married person does leave them for you, then the
      pressure is all on your buddy and any time things
      go wrong in future you will be held severely
      accountable and blamed.

      http://mail.yahoo.com