wm 25 180lbs looking for wrestling fun

  • tt2002trip
    Message 1 of 79 , Jan 7, 2002
      hello everyone, my name is clinton and i am 25
      years old and looking for someone to wrestle me for
      fun. please send a/s/l and your height and weight when
      you send your messages. i live in ipswich qld
      australia.<br>clinton
    • awrestlerforcash
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 27, 2002
        looking for guys in southern california into wrestling. earn $50-100 per match. if interested please respond with age, height, weight, and best wrestling move. r u down 4 the challenge. peace.