Hey Princess!

  • summer_the_storm_andrews_mcmahon
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 7, 2001
      Hey girl!<br>I just wanted to say that it's cool
      to find people like me. I'm a female wrestler and no
      one thinks that I'm gonna amount to anything in
      wrestling because I'm an A/B honor roll student. I'm always
      told that I have great things in my future, but all I
      want to do is wrestle, you get my point. My best
      friends, Alicia and Candi are basically the only people
      who believe in me. My parents are focoused on my
      younger sister racing go-karts and my dad says that he's
      not gonna pay for my wrestling school, because
      according to him "It cost a lot more then a
      go-kart"<br>(Then again my sister's not the cleanest racer on the
      track either.) I just wanted to drop a note and say
      that this sport needs more Females. WCW just droped
      the whole female roster, and there are only like four
      females you see in the WWF. We have the right to get in a
      ring and fight just like any guy. We women need to
      group and take the wrestling world by storm.<br>
    • awrestlerforcash
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 27, 2002
        looking for guys in southern california into wrestling. earn $50-100 per match. if interested please respond with age, height, weight, and best wrestling move. r u down 4 the challenge. peace.