its been a long time

  • littlebennyboy
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 2 2:57 PM
      yeah sorry all but i just got a computer and
      before i was on a dreamcast and the switch from
      dreamcast to computer with internet service providers and
      getting this cable modem all made it impossible for me to
      post, so i would like to say thank you all for keeping
      the club alive and it seems as though it is more
      popular than ever, keep it and happy birthday to me too,
      ill be here more often from now on<br><br>benny
    • awrestlerforcash
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 27 11:33 PM
        looking for guys in southern california into wrestling. earn $50-100 per match. if interested please respond with age, height, weight, and best wrestling move. r u down 4 the challenge. peace.