Re: [teen wrestling association] 19yo Jason is the hottest gay guy I have ever seen.

  • Christian Rayner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      U R SICK

      nigelmanselnyc@... wrote: And here is a movie clip with him in it (www.GayMoviesPage.com). ........................................................................

      Jason (19yo) has one of the hottest bodies I have EVER seen!!!

      This is one hot clip. Two masculine guys going at it on the farm.

      I'm not sure about riding a tractor but the younger of these two guys, Jason, is one guy that I would LOVE TO RIDE.

      Jason is everything you dream about 19yo guys. He is smooth, a forming 6 pack stomach, a tight hairless (waxed) arse which is just dying to be eaten.

      To see some more screen shots drop into http://www.GayMoviesPage.com

      And there are lots more movies like this available. Actually there are 156 movies available and you can see screen shots of ALL of them.

      The total playing time of all the movies available is 25 hours. You can download and watch 25 hours of movies just like this one.

      Don't forget the address - http://www.GayMoviesPage.com

      Visit your group "teenwrestlingassociation" on the web.